I found My Nifty Nappy cloth diaper site online while searching for diapers with cute prints not just solid colors. I certainly found them here! Vilate was kind enough to send me a Peachykeen pocket diaper for review. She also makes the most fabulous fitteds for you ladies who love fitted diapers!
When my diaper first arrived, my reaction was "Wow! This is such a cute print! How did she know that my husband worked on a boat?" Apparently by coincidence, I received a blue diaper with lobsters and anchors with rope all around it- the perfect nautical dipe for my little sailor!
Then I saw the insert. Super soft, yummy bamboo! My favorite material for inserts! I could hardly wait to prep it and get it on his bum. I put it on G and loved the fit! The peachykeen diaper is super comfy and the bamboo insert is super absorbent. It works better each and every time I use it (that is the nature of bamboo after all!).
The snap closure is always a plus for those of us tired of fighting the dreaded diaper velcro chain and the snaps can crossover the band for those babes with a skinny waist.
I love this diaper and it is one I reach for every time it is clean. The print makes me smile and I can be sure that I will have no leaks with the bamboo. I love My Nifty Nappy!
Now for the good stuff- Who wants to win a $35 gift certificate to My Nifty Nappy? I know you do! Here's how:
- Go to My Nifty Nappy website and tell me what fabric you would choose for your diaper and if you would choose a fitted or a pocket diaper
- Follow this blog- Garrick Goes Green
- Follow My Nifty Nappy's blog
- Follow me on Twitter @betsyssi
- Follow @myniftynappy on Twitter
- Suscribe to My Nifty Nappy's newsletter
- Tweet about this giveaway!! Tweets allowed once per day, using @betsyssi and @myniftynappy with the hashtags #clothdiapers and #giveaway.
Contest ends July 11, 2010 at midnight EST