Have you ever wished that you could create the perfect custom diaper? The color, the fastener, the embroidery on the bum? Now you can! Christy at The Chunky Monkey will make you the diaper of your dreams. I contacted Christy about making one for my DS and it has quickly become a favorite in my stash!
What makes this pocket diaper so special, you ask? I designed it! Dark green outer, turtle print microchamois interior, snap fasteners and the cutest embroidery on the butt- Heal The Earth, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Replenish, Restore with Mother Earth in the center. I loved it on sight!
So how did it work for us? Great! It does not come with an insert so I used my favorite super absorbent bamboo and hemp flappers from The Nappy Shoppe. Christy puts her pocket opening in the front of the dipe so, if you get a #2 blowout, you keep your fingers clean! The double row of snaps means a perfect fit with no "wing droop" and the super soft interior feels dry against G's skin but sprays clean in seconds with my diaper sprayer!
Now for the fun part! I love my Chunky Monkey and I know you will too. You can visit the Chunky Monkey online here and buy one today. You can also win a completely custom pocket diaper from CM and Garrick Goes Green! Here's how!-
- Mandatory Entry!- Tell me what you would create as your perfect pocket diaper.
- Follow my blog publicly using Google Friend Connect
- Follow me on Twitter- @betsyssi
- Subscribe to my ramblings via Feedburner
- Tweet about this giveaway- use #clothdiapers and @betsyssi in your tweets, one tweet per day
- Help me get new followers!!!- recommend me to your friends, if they follow me from your suggestion, they get an extra entry and so do you (please tell me their name in your comment). This is unlimited. Send me as many friends as you want!
Product was sent to me free of charge but an honest review was given.