Sunday, August 29, 2010
I came across Scribble on Everything while looking for cute things with which to decorate G's nursery. They have super cute wall murals in many themes and styles. They also make chalkboard murals, prints, and posters that are quite unique.
I was sent the Flourish Chalkboard Decal to review. It arrived in a poster tube and I got right to work setting it up in G's room. The decal came with very complete (and humorous) instructions on how to get your design on the wall. It was very simple and within a few minutes, I had a great chalkboard mural. I gave G the chalk (included!) and showed him how to write on it. He was thrilled and now he writes on it every time he walks into the room :)
Scribble on Everything was generously agreed to give one of my lucky followers a $50 gift certificate towards the purchase of anything on their site! Wow! I know you want to win this one! Here's how:
Mandatory Entry: Head over to Scribble on Everything and tell me how you would spend the $50.
Extra Entries: Do as many of these as you would like!
- Follow my blog
- Follow the Scribble on Everything blog
- "Like" GGG on Facebook
- "Like" Scribble on Everything on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter @betsyssi
- Follow Scribble on Everything on Twitter @scribbleonwalls
- Tweet about this giveaway- use @betsyssi, @scribbleonwalls and #win in your tweets- may be done 2x daily at least 4 hours apart
- Recommend me to your friends! If they join my blog and say that you sent them, they get an extra entry and so do you! (unlimited)
Giveaway ends 9/13 at midnight EST. Winner will be notified by email.
Scribble on Everything provided the product at no charge but an honest review was given.
Posted by Betsy Knight at 8/29/2010 06:41:00 PM